By virtue of SP Ordinance 96-02
Vision : In the coming years, the Rizal College Scholarship Program will be able to provide more scholarship grants to deserving students who will soon emerge as successful Rizaleños.
Mission : The RCSP is established to provide financial assistance to poor but deserving students of Rizal Province to support their aims for attaining quality education under the maxim that "those who have less in life shall have more in law".
1. Examine, determine and approve the qualifications of applicants for the grant based on the basic requirements;
2. Hold in trust the funds of the association, for proper distribution that are subject to accounting and auditing rules;
3. Accept financial assistance and other supports, not only from the government, but also from private industries, organizations and other institutions;
4. Receive aid/grant from other countries or foreign organizations;
5. Designate RCSP Scholarship Coordinators for Rizal and Antipolo City school divisions to ensure efficient flow of transactions.
Privileges : Every grantee shall be entitled to a full scholarship grants per semester / trimester which can be used for tuition, matriculation and other school fees, miscellaneous fees as well as school allowances that has something to do with education.
Qualification for Scholarship Applicants:
• Filipino Citizen and a resident of the Province for at least three (3) years;
• Age limit not required;
Bắn cá đổi thẻ cào 2019View here the latest jobs thats suits for you. Be a part of Rizal Provincial Government Team.
All relevant information about the RPG operations in the financial statements and footnotes. In compliance with DILG Memorandum Circular No. 2012-141
Bắn cá đổi thẻ cào 2019Rizal's must visit destinations, culture-rich municipalities, artistic museums and amazing nature wonders themed 'Pasyal sa Rizal'